Tuesday 21 February 2012

India

Welcome to India!


After my visit to Taiwan, I thought India would be a nice escape from all the food and hustle and bustle. But two tired legs, sore shoulders, and 50 pounds of curry later, I was wrong. Our schedule in India was more jam packed than in Taiwan - touring forts and palaces, driving through safaris, shopping at markets, etc... And of course, there was the food. The best (perhaps the worst - by the look of my waistline) part of all. I was warned that after a couple of days of eating curry I would quickly tire of  the stuff. Unfortunately, the opposite occurred - to the point where I began having stomach pains due to overeating (embarrassing to admit). And even now that I'm back home, I don't regret it one bit (my trainer would beg to differ though).

No comments:

Post a Comment