Saturday 6 August 2011

Berlin

Ich liebe New York Berlin 


 
You know those t-shirts that say I love NY? Well, I was one of the many people who felt that way about New York City. Now, (I never thought that I would ever say this) I think Berlin has replaced New York in my heart. How? Beats me. But with the help of some friends, I managed to discover the many things that Berlin has to offer - including its' many historical attractions, its' eclectic music scene, and its' array of culinary delights. I don't even know where to begin in describing all the things that I've seen in this extraordinary city. So I've decided that in the next couple of posts to include a compilation of each of the three most important things in Berlin: sights, shops & eats.  These lists are just to whet your appetite and hopefully will give you a solid starting point for your journey into Berlin. I hope you discover just as much (if not more!) of this amazing city!

Gute Reise und viel Spaß!

No comments:

Post a Comment