Sunday 28 August 2011

The Artist


When it comes to friends, it's hard not to be biased. Not only is Jess one of the sweetest and the most talented friends a girl could have, she also has a great sense of style. When I saw her outfit at the "In Memory" exhibit, I was floored! Where do I start? The cat-eyed glasses with a touch of gold, the T-strap heels, the pleated peach skirt, the embroidery on her tank, the braids in her hair (which unfortunately you can't see), and the list goes on! When I look at her outfit, it's like looking at a beautiful painting. At first glance, you're instantly attracted to it. But why? The details. You have to take the time to look at all the beautiful details of her outfit to really appreciate the true beauty of the entire ensemble.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there gorgeous <3!

    Jackie - I wanna know more about this hottie! Where's the description?

    ReplyDelete